Payment options include cash, checks payable in US funds, and all major credit cards.
With regard to insurance, Dr. Saketkoo is an “out of network provider” for all insurance companies. Depending on your health insurance coverage, psychotherapy services may be fully or partially covered. In this case, Dr. Saketkoo can provide you with an invoice which can be used to process claims for your visits. Please contact your insurance provider to verify how your plan reimburses you for psychotherapy services.
Dr. Saketkoo recommends asking your insurance provider these questions to assist in determining your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have out of network benefits? If so, what are they?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Is my deductible for mental health benefits a separate deductible than that for medical?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
The statements contained herein shall not be deemed to be representations or warranties as to individual insurance coverage. Any questions regarding individual coverage should be directed to your insurance company or agent as each individual policy may differ.